Technical Project Manager / Payments (m/f/d)
Hiring in Corona times? Sure, of course!
We are still looking for smart people to support our team and our customers.
Are you looking to be part of an international and revolutionary Fintech company? Interested to shape
the world of payments and be an integral part of a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment?
E-commerce continues to grow dynamically, and payments are an important part of it. Payments are
one of the last big areas vulnerable to disruption and optile has a superior range of solutions and
unique value propositions that will help us to succeed within this growing market.
We are expanding and looking for a Technical Project Manager / Payments (m/f/d) to support our Merchant Onboarding and Project Management team in our Munich office. You will be a key player within the team and the merchants’ advocate responsible for getting merchants live.
Your main goal is to ensure and coordinate the successful delivery of several projects simultaneously. You will use your strong
communication skills to continuously engage with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. You will work closely with optile’s Account Management, Sales Engineering, Merchant Support and Product teams.
- You will be responsible for making the merchants’ Go Live process as smooth as possible by ensuring a successful onboarding phase.
- You will define project scope and deliverables, while working closely with merchants andoptile’s Sales Engineering team. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to track the status of the deliverables and ensure a timelydelivery.
- You will develop a deep understanding about the different optile products and understandhow they fit into a merchant’s online shop and business setup.
- You will have direct customer communication (sometime site visits) and be responsible for documentation and monitoring the project progress.
- You utilize your technical and soft skills to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues raised by the clients and escalate issues where required.
- 4+ years of experience in managing projects with a deep technical detail
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in the Payments Industry
- Self-organized individual, with focus and ability to prioritize your workload
- A technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations as well as online payments processes
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of enterprise merchants and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise
- Highly motivated and flexible team player
- Strong analytical skills and a very practical approach in solving challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in speech and writing, is a must
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- Willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of optile
- A working environment built around people
- Other extraordinary benefits such as free beverages, fresh fruit, a flexible gym membership, a centrally located office, among others