Merchant Support Manager / Web Integration (m/f/d)
Are you looking to be part of an international and revolutionary Fintech company? Interested to shape the world of payments and be an integral part of a dedicated team in a fast paced environment?
E-commerce continues to grow dynamically and payments are an important part of it. Payments are one of the last big areas vulnerable to disruption and optile has a superior range of solutions and unique value propositions that will help us to succeed within this growing market.
We are expanding and looking for a Merchant Support Manager / Web Integration (m/f/d) to support our Onboarding and Project Management team in our Munich office.
- provide our merchants with help when facing any technical challenges when integrating, configuring or processing through our platforms (2nd level support).
- communicate with payment providers as well as merchants to identify the problem and propose the right solution
- work closely with the merchants’ technical teams to assist and troubleshoot any issues they face in accepting payments
- use technical and soft skills to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues raised by the clients
- control and monitor merchant communication and escalation messages
- follow proper escalation procedures for 3rd level support by working closely with the internal tech organization and product managers
- on-call service at night and at weekends
- very good understanding of technical issues
- excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- successfully completed degree in computer science or a similar subject
- deep technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations
- strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges
- highly motivated and flexible, as well as team oriented and well-organized
- ability to take responsibility and organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- a hands-on, startup-, and team player attitude
- fluent in German
- previous experience in 2nd level support
- have the ability or a keen interest in writing scripts, PHP or Java code
- experience in the online payments industry
- experience in international environments
WHAT WE OFFER
- a dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- high potential for personal development
- the ability to have an impact and shape the future of optile
- a working environment built around people
- other extraordinary benefits including free beverages, weekly team dinners, a flexible working style, a spacious, naturally lit office space, and more