Internal Operations Working Student (m/f/d)
We are expanding and looking for a highly motivated and metric-driven Internal Operations Working Student (m/f/d) to actively support the Internal Operations team in our Munich office for 16 to 20 working hours per week.
You will mainly be responsible for the internal support requests coming from our colleagues as well as troubleshoot issues with internal resources like printers, network, and computers. You will also be assigned tasks with the purpose of improving the current office IT infrastructure.
- Support and maintain current office IT infrastructure (network, software & hardware)
- Manage IT inventory
- Interface with vendors for support issues
- Maintain internal documentation
- The candidate MUST be enrolled as a student in Germany
- Good networking knowledge (TCP/IP, VLAN, 802.11x)
- Good communication skills in English and German
- Organized and prioritized work methods
- Basic programming experience
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies
- Experience with at least two: Linux, Windows and MacOS