Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are growing our team in Munich and looking for a “Content Marketing Manager”.
Marketing at optile is all about building a close community, driving brand awareness, educating our network, and of payment experts, merchants, and partners. As content lies at the heart of these activities, we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to own our blog, create though leadership pieces, and support customer communications.
Are you passionate about crafting compelling stories? Do you feel that writing is your second nature? Do you know how your message can impress the right audience? Then this role is for you! You will support our marketing team to drive awareness and brand recognition with content creation and editing, distribution planning, and content reach analytics. As an outstanding communicator, you will work closely with Product, Design, Sales, and Customer Strategy teams and transfer their expertise and ideas into awesome, valuable content.
- craft though leadership: write, edit, and proofread content including long reads (white papers, case studies), external and internal newsletter, emails;
- own optile’s blog and publish blog posts in accordance to our content calendar;
- conduct in-depth research on payment topics as well as internal or external interviews;
- use keyword research and personas to maximize optile’s content reach;
- oversee proper and timely content streamlining and distribution across all channels;
- analyze cross-channel content performance and reach;
- establish and oversee optile’s language style (grammar and syntax rules of optile);
- closely collaborate with Design, Product, Sales, and Customer strategy teams.
- minimum of 2-4 years of experience in content writing & management;
- outstanding research, writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- ability to explain complex technical processes and translate them into business benefits;
- experience in working in fast-paced, technology-driven environment;
- passion for technology and innovation;
- enthusiastic team player;
experience in keyword research, persona-tailored content, and SEO;
- flawless English skills (C2 level), fluency in German is a plus.
university degree (bachelor or master) in marketing, communications, journalism, linguistics or related field;
- understanding of the payments industry;
- proficiency with wordpress, google analytics, google search console;
- organization and time-management skills.
What we offer:
- a dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun;
- high potential for personal development;
- the ability to have an impact and shape the future of optile;
- a working environment built around people;
- other extraordinary benefits such as free beverages and fresh fruits, a flexible fitness membership, a centrally located office, among others.