Account Manager (m/f/d)
E-commerce continues to grow dynamically, and payments are an important part of it. Payments are one of the last big areas vulnerable to disruption and optile has a superior range of solutions and unique value propositions that will help us to succeed within this growing market.
We are expanding and are looking for an Account Manager (m/f) as soon as possible (25-40 hrs) in our Munich office.
- be responsible for your own set of existing customers and help them to make the most of optile’s products and services by consulting them and being their central point of contact within optile for commercial questions.
- work closely with other teams at optile (Onboarding, Support, Product, Operations) to solve our customer’s needs and grow your portfolio by up- and cross selling to ensure that customers get the most out of optile’s Open Payment World.
- be the ear and mouth for our growing customer base within optile to get the most out of our product range for them and help us develop further.
- contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, strategies and structure within optile.
- payment pro: you have experience in and a solid understanding of the online payment industry.
- 4+ years of experience in complex B2B sales or enterprise software industry are also part of your CV
- you pride yourself in strong verbal and written communication skills and you enjoy talking confidently in front of stakeholders and senior management - building strong relationships is what you are all about.
- structured juggler: you are able to handle a multitude of requests in a organized manner and prioritize accordingly – whilst keeping your cool.
- as a hands-on startup and team player you come equipped with innovative problem-solving capabilities.
- last but least you possess fluent English and German language skills, a college diploma (or higher education) plus the willingness to travel (20%)
WHAT WE OFFER
a dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- high potential for personal development
- the ability to have an impact and shape the future of optile
- a working environment built around people
- other extraordinary benefits reaching from free beverages and weekly team dinners to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space